1. You must first locate the PC muscles. Do this by tightening the muscles around the rectum and urethra just as if you were trying to stop urinating. To be sure you are targeting the correct muscles, you might practice stopping and staring the flow of urine. Stop your urine flow and try to hold it for a few seconds. Start and stop several times.
2. Wash your UPTD with warm water. The stainless steel heats up quickly so do not use hot water.
3. Apply a personal lubricant to moisten the surface of the UPTD. This not only provides greater comfort, but also is necessary to make the exercise more effective.
4. Insert the UPTD slowly into the anus. Insertion should reach the centerline but not beyond. Done correctly this should cause no discomfort. You will feel the product reach the centerline and should remain in that position with little or no effort on your part.
5. Once properly positioned, perform a contraction by squeezing on the tapered sides. The UPTD should move upward as it is lifted by your PC muscles, and possibly inward as it moves deeper into the anal canal. With each contraction you should feel like you are pulling the UPDT upward into your rectum. This movement should be as little as ½” and up to 2”. Each exercise set consists of one 5 second contraction followed by five rapid contractions, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat this routine for 5 to 10 minutes or until fatigued.
6. Perform this exercise routine 3-4 days in a week until receiving desired results. Be sure to rest muscles on days off.
Enjoy your newfound inner strength and the new freedom you will have!