Why should women do Kegel exercises?
All woman want to have full control of her bladder, a smoother childbirth process and increased physical stimulation during intercourse. All of these are possible when Kegel exercises are performed regularly and correctly.
- Imagine never having to restrict your daily activities because of your fear of an accident. Imagine never having to put up with another restless night of sleep because of frequent urination. Imagine no more diapers or pads. All of this embarrassment can be avoided when the FPTD is used for pelvic floor exercises.
- Imagine a smoother, quicker childbirth process with better recovery time! It is possible when women do Kegel exercises with the FPTD.
- Imagine having improved intimacy and a stronger vaginal embrace! Think of the enjoyment that is possible with regular use of the FPTD.
Having a strong PC muscle is easy when Kegel exercises for women are done with a vaginal weight like the FPTD.
Kegel Exercises for Women in Recovering from Childbirth
Childbirth should be as safe as possible for both mother and baby. Prenatal care that includes PC muscle training with the FPTD is excellent preparation for childbirth. Kegel exercises done with the FPTD can help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles surrounding the birth canal. This may result in shortened delivery times for mothers and can decrease the possibility of common birth related complications.
Virtually all medical professionals recommend Kegel exercises for women in post natal recovery. Regular use of the FPTD will greatly reduce the time needed to re-tone your pelvic floor muscles.
Some of the pre and post natal benefits include:
- Possible reduced delivery and recovery time
- Strengthened stretched PC muscles with little effort and time.
- Stronger muscles ensuring better bladder control
- Stronger PC muscles reducing lower back pain
- Improved physical intimacy
Kegel Exercises for Women Wanting to Improve Sexual Health
After having children or as you have matured, have you ever asked your partner if there is less stimulation during intercourse? Probably not. Most women haven’t. You may not even realize what you have lost. You may be cheating yourself, as well as your partner, in being able to enjoy physical intimacy the way it was meant to be. Do you achieve orgasm during sex or has it become something only your husband enjoys? Have you lost all interest in sex? Surprisingly women who think they no longer desire sex feel this way because they no longer are satisfied during intercourse. Many accept this as a natural part of aging or just having being married for years. This is not true. Weak PC muscles can cause reduced sensitivity and desire for you and your partner. Science has proven that PC muscles lose their tone or conditioning as women age resulting in diminished physical intimacy. This problem can be easy reversed when Kegel exercises are done with the FTPD.
There is no other product, method or medical procedure on the market that can increase you strength as quickly, or to the degree, that weight resistance training with the FPTD offers. The FPTD will strengthen your body naturally, providing increased sexual enjoyment for both you and your partner.
Combined use of KEGEL exercises for women and the FPTD can result in:
- Increased stimulation for both partners
- Increased frequency and duration of climax
- Reduced potential dissapointment between partners
- Improved vaginal lubrication
How to do Kegel exercises with the FPTD
1. Wash your FPTD with soap and warm water. DO NOT USE HOT WATER.
2. Apply a vaginal lubricant to moisten the surface of the FPTD. This not only provides greater comfort but also is necessary to make the exercise more effective.
3. Find a comfortable chair, recliner or couch so you can exercise comfortably.
4. To position yourself correctly, sit in a slightly reclined position resting against the back of a chair. The angle of your back is important and will enable you to adjust the weight of the FPTD to your level of strength. The more reclined you sit, less strength will be needed to hold the FPTD. The straighter you sit greater strength is needed.
Your body will tell you how far forward or back you need to sit. For example, a woman with very weak pelvic floor muscles will need to lean far back to control the weight of the FPTD. However, you would not want to lay flat because this would require no effort. As you gain greater strength you will want to sit up straighter. This will increase the amount of effort needed to hold the FPTD. It is important that you understand this concept. The FPTD works for every women regardless of her strength. Simply adjust the sitting angle to your needs.
5. Note the two different ends of your FPTD. This unique shape is designed for two levels of exercise.
For practical purposes, imagine the PC muscles as a ring shaped muscle just inside the vagina. Insert the larger end of FPTD into your vagina. Once in place, the sloped sides of the larger end of the FPTD will be resting against the PC muscles.
6. After inserting your FPTD, begin your pelvic floor exercises, gently squeezing the sloped sides of the larger end. With each contraction you should feel like you are pulling the FPTD upward into your vagina. As you contract, the FPTD will slightly rise and fall inside the vagina.
Each exercise consists of one 5 seconds contraction followed by five rapid contractions, then resting for 30 seconds. Repeat this sequence until tired or for approximately 5-10 mins,whichever comes first. The amount of time you spend working out should increase as you grow stronger.
NOTE: If the FPTD is pushed out during a contraction you might not have placed it far enough into the vagina. Another reason for this might be that you are pushing with your abdominal muscles, instead of pulling with your PC muscles.
7. Do your work out once a day or every other day and you should begin to see results much faster than you did with your regular KEGEL exercises for women.
Maintaining your PC muscle strength
Like all other exercise, your progress will depend on the initial strength of your pelvic floor muscles. Factors that may affect PC muscle strength might be your age, the number of children you delivered, your level of sexual activity and related surgery.
With proper, consistent and moderate use, you should be able to reach the goals for each exercise in a reasonable amount of time. When you are satisfied that you have sufficiently strengthened your PC muscle, simply maintain your muscle strength by doing pelvic floor exercises with the FPTD as needed.
You should view these KEGEL exercises for women as a life long process much the same as you would your overall physical fitness.
Enjoy you new found inner strength and enjoy the freedom it will give you!